It is no secret that I love potatoes. I love potatoes in all shapes & sizes. There was a sale the other day on red-skinned potatoes, so I picked up a bag and decided to roast them. Boy, they turned out yummy! I washed them and cut them into chunks and then tossed with some EVOO & spices. I roasted them for 30 – 40 minutes and then served along side some Sweet Thai Chile Salmon & veggies.
Garlic Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
4-5 Red-skinned potatoes, washed
2 TBSP EVOO
1 tsp or so Garlic Powder
1-2 tsp Rosemary
**Spice amounts are approximate…I didn’t measure, just estimated.
1. Chop potatoes into chunks
2. Pour EVOO & spices over potatoes & mix well.
3. Spread onto a cookie sheet or pyrex dish (sprayed with PAM).
4. Roast at 400 or 425 for 30 or 40 minutes or until tender & browning.
Sweet Thai Chile Salmon
Trader Joe’s Sweet Thai Chile Sauce
Salt & Pepper
1. Pour 1TBSP or so STCS on each piece of salmon
2. Sprinkle salmon with S & P
3. Bake at 375 for 12 min or so.
4. Broil for 1-2 minutes.
5. Be careful not to overcook.