A couple weeks ago I wrote an Examiner article about roasted fall vegetables. I love my roasted veggies & loved the new dishes I had to roast them in even more!
I teamed up with CSN Stores to offer one extremely lucky reader a brand new set of Rachael Ray’s 2-piece “Bubble & Brown” Stoneware Baker Set in blue. Here is some more information from CSN on the set:
Excite your dinner guests by bringing these vibrant, fun, contemporary-shaped stoneware bakers to the table. Whether it be a roasted chicken or classic mac n’ cheese, food has never looked and tasted so fabulous.
- 1 x 1-Qt. Bubble & Brown Stoneware Baker
- 1 x 1.5-Qt. Bubble & Brown Stoneware Baker
- Multiple Use Stoneware – Dishwasher, microwave, freezer safe and oven safe to 500°F for convenience and versatility. The glazed interior is nonporous so foods won’t interact
- Contemporary Design – Contemporary, playful shape in a vibrant and fun color goes directly from oven to table. The shallow sides result in crunchy tops for each serving
- Easy Storage – all bakers conveniently nest together to save space in your cupboard
- Wide Handles – Extra wide handle holes allow you to remove the stoneware from the oven even with bulky pot holders
- Small Baker Dimensions: 4.5″ H x 11.5″ W x 7″ D
- Medium Baker Dimensions: 4.5″ H x 14″ W x 9.75″ D
- Material: Stoneware
- Color: Blue
- Lifetime limited warranty
All you have to do to enter the contest is below (choose 2 of the 3):
- Visit CSN Stores and leave a comment on my blog telling me what you would buy from their site.
- Tweet about this contest & include @kbouldin in the tweet so I know you tweeted (if you don’t have twitter, don’t worry)
- Blog about this contest & link back or add me to your blogroll.
Good luck! Contest will end at Midnight on Friday night.