Erin over at Gluten Free with a Purpose did a cool post on 7 things about her & asked if anyone wanted to participate & to their own. I think this is cool, so here is my “7 Things”.
First, a picture of me.
Now, onto my stuff. Things you may not know about me.
1. I was a gymnast growing up. I started gymnastics at 5 and continued in it until I was 14 or so. I wanted to be just like Nadia & Mary Lou Retton. Obviously, that didn’t happen.
2. I was born in Newport, Rhode Island. My Dad was in the Navy, so that is where we lived the 1st 2 years of my life.
3. My 2nd toe is longer than my big toe. This was all fine & good until I started running and now seems to be causing some issues. Stupid feet!
4. I love to read. We are on vacation right now & I brought no less than 10 books. Aaron laughed at me. I am already done with one & half way through the 2nd book and we have only been here 3.5 days. Plus, I like choices.
5. I never used to be a morning person, but am now. I am up at 4:25 AM to hit the gym by 5 AM on weekdays. What a difference from 10 – 15 years ago!
6. I took violin lessons as a child. When in middle school, I was 2nd chair in the orchestra/band.
7. I never sang in front of people (well, except when forced in church choir as a child) until about 6 or 7 years ago. Now I won’t stop! LOL! And, I really can’t sing!
Well, there you have it. 7 things that you didn’t know about me before and may not care that you know now! LOL!
As Erin said, I am not going to tag anyone, but I would love it if you would participate & then let me know so I can check out your 7 things.
Filed under: Family